Monday, February 25, 2013

Back from Brussels

Painting Crusade. WHAT AN EVENT!


I have just landed in Madrid and I can just articulate words of gratitude for all the organizers of this tremendous event. This weekend has been absolutely amazing, in every way possible.


Especial thank you to Quentin De Meuter and his family, the faces behind the Painting Crusade, for his neverending hospitality with all the painters and guests, and for his incredible hard work and absolute dedication. I am amazed.


Let me gather back my strength before I share with you a complete report of this wonderful experience!

11 comments:

Corvus said...

Good to hear you got back home safely. I hope there will be a full report on your blog soon?

-Gerrie

Rafael García Marín said...

Bien sure! Just read the last sentence of my post again :) haha! ;)

Aliaume said...

That was very nice to meet you Rafa.

I'm glad you like the contest and the event :D


Aliaume

Corvus said...

I'm sorry, I missed that one line. And I forgot to say thanks for the advice you gave me on the figures, it was nice meeting you!

Gerrie

Rafael García Marín said...

Wish I had more time to comment, I had to leave suddenly! Sorry for that, maybe next time!! :)

Quentin said...

Can't wait to read your full post and to meet you again!

Phil said...

Mein Arsch ist in Flammen!

Manu uman E.T. said...

nice to meet you, harlem shaker madrileño ;).
cuidate!

Roman aka jar said...

Heute keine Pferd mehr :D

Raffa said...

Katze Katze Matratze!

Anonymous said...

What is it about the guy on the right? I can't make what is on the t-shirt, strange pose, masked face ...